Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Home sweet home

Well we are all moved in to our new home now! Well, all of our boxes are technically inside the house, but only about half of them are actually unpacked. It is definitely an adjustment for us (me especially) to be living in such a disorganized way. I am by no means the worlds most organized person anyway, so having even less organization is a bit stressful. Currently, I don't know exactly where my camera's hardware is for uploading photos to my computer, so I don't know when more photos will be posted here. Soon, I hope.
I would like to say a big huge thanks to everyone who helped us on our moving day. It was a great relief to have that much help and support.
By the way, Nolan is feeling much better now. He actually has not had any adverse side effects at all from the surgery.
Well, there is more to unpack, and it is getting close to dinner time too.
Thanks for tuning in....

4 comments:

The Gatherum Family said...

Yeah-while I hate the moving process, I LOVE moving into a new home. Can't wait to see it. Don't get too overwelmed. We've been here for over a year and I still have rooms that need to be organized and put together...:)

Melanie said...

Yea! I'm glad this move is going better for you. And I agree with Adrian -- don't get overwhelmed. Our office is still a disaster and we've been here over a year too. By the same token, please don't do what I did and wait way too long!

Zaltana said...

Thanks for the support and advice gals. I know I will find all my stuff soon...I guess this is just a lesson in patience for me.

Mike Bohn said...

Us folk here in NH are dying to see some pics of your new place :)