Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm Impatient.....

(I borrowed this from my friend's blog...it also describes me so well, I just had to share...)
~W~

I don't know who originally wrote this, so I can't really give the proper credit to the right person, but whoever you are, we could be friends, because you get me - thanks for putting this down into words I can share. (my own commentary added just because!!)

**********************************************************
I'm impatient (oh yes, yes I am)
and a little insecure (especially under my brave outer shell)
I make mistakes (oh so many mistakes, I have stopped trying to count)
I'm out of control (if you knew what really goes through my head sometimes, you might think i was a little crazy)
and sometimes a little hard to handle (especially if you mess with someone I love and care about)

But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you absolutely don't deserve me at my best.

(the last statement is truth, pure truth!)

**********************************************************

No comments: