Tuesday, October 23, 2007

For anyone watching...

I know I am a total slacker on blogging. Recently, all of my time is taken by packing, cleaning, working, and of course all the regular "motherhood" duties.
My kids and I did have an opportunity to go hiking recently at Snowbasin Resort (before all the wonderful snow fell). Here are some of my favorites from that day.

Gunnar kept complaining that he was in the baby backpack, and insisted that wanted to hike by himself. He kept saying, "Onna waak, mama. Onna do it." (I wanna walk, mama. Wanna do it).


Sienna was always so far ahead, it was difficult to get a good shot of her. She is such a good little hiker!
Some beautiful fall colors!

I have way more photos of autumn Snowbasin pictures too, but those will have to be posted later.

Stay tuned for more - later - probably around mid-November or so. We will be moved in and settled (hopefully) by then.
Thanks to anyone and everyone for tuning in...

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Sienna is so cute! I can almost hear her talking about how much she likes hiking and all of her theories about having to work hard and hike fast and how strong she is. She's so cute! And good for Gunnar to get out there on his own!

Good luck with the move!

Zaltana said...

It is exciting and definitely bittersweet to have my little kids steadily growing 'not so little' anymore. Sienna is so fun to hike with and now Gunnar is starting to be more fun too.
Mel, we should all go snowshoeing on your next winter visit...
Holly, Hannah is so cute! And I know exactly what you are feeling. (PS Sienna is actually wearing pants on this hiking venture.)

The Gatherum Family said...

Hey Wendy-
It's Adrian, I've enjoyed browsing your blog. Your kids are getting so big, they are darling. Congrats on your new house! You need to have a house warming party so we can all see it! Glad things are going so well for you and your family. Adrian P.S. our blog is gatherumfamily.blogspot.com I am going to add you to my links if that's okay...