Friday, November 27, 2009

My Funny Boy!

Gunnar is so funny! And I know that a lot of my posts begin this way...but it is so true!

Today Nolan and I have been working on painting the kitchen (yes it is taking a really long time to complete these blasted renovations!) Anyway, earlier this afternoon, Sienna and Gunnar helped us tidy up and as a reward, they were allowed to watch a movie. It ended a short while ago, and Nolan began to heat up some pizza for their dinner. When it came out of the microwave, it was pretty hot, so they had to wait a few minutes for it to cool down. Gunnar piped up and asked (now keep in mind, this was one long sentence) "Hey Mom, can I watch another movie while my pizza cools down...?...say 'Sure'!"
The fact that he says "Sure" like "Shoi" made it all the more funny!

I love my funny little boy!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

He's so cute!

Marisa said...

This picture of Gunnar reminds me of Nolan! He is so cute!