Friday, August 3, 2007

Photos from yester-year


I was looking through my photos on my computer and found some fun ones from when Sienna was just about 9 months old. I thought these would be fun to use for my first picture post. It is always fun to take a trip down memory lane, and these pictures definitely do that! I can't believe how much my little girl has grown up! Some of these are when she was just learning to walk - taking her first steps, playing with her best friend at the time, Tasha, playing in the tub, and just being my sweet little baby girl. I am so lucky to have her! I am also very blessed with my adorable son, Gunnar. He is so active and into EVERYTHING!! He keeps my on my toes and keeps life very interesting. But this post is about young little Sienna.
I will post
a "Gunnar post" later.


3 comments:

Melanie said...

Lovin' the "squeeze" picture! And did you edit some of these? They look great -- better than what I remember on some of them. Great job! She is such a cutie.

Zaltana said...

thanks buddens! you know, the squeeze pic was posted with you in mind. And yes I edited them in picasa...I think they look better too! :)

Zaltana said...

tell me about it! My baby girl could be enrolled in kindergarten THIS YEAR! Time absolutely flies!