Sunday, August 5, 2007

Picture post

Since I have only posted old photos, I thought I would post some more recent pictures of my adorable children. Here is from when my little man was 5 months old and his big sister was 3 whole years old!





This next one is from when Sienna was 3 1/2 years old & Gunnar had just turned 1 year old.







And here are some from Gunnar at 18 months and Sienna at 4 years.


















These below are the most recent, done this past spring. Gunnar was almost 2 and Sienna was 4 1/2.






I am such a proud mama! And of course, I think my kids are the cutest!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I've seen most of those pics, but not the last ones with the 3 extra embedded pictures. They are so darling! Gunnar is such a little man now!

Rabble-rouser said...

Wow, cute kids! You and your husband must be HOT!